Friday, October 12, 2012

Quick Takes


  1. I'm not really that into politics this year.  Sure, I still care.  But I'm completely annoyed with people on both sides who think it's their way or the highway.  I'll vote.  You vote.  The world isn't black or white, people.  It's a million shades of gray.  If you think that people who believe differently have nothing to offer you or your town or country or this big world we live in, I wish you would broaden your circles.  Enough said.
  2. We are getting excited!!!!!  We leave in eight days.  I have packed nothing. 
  3. I am 3/3 on Pinterest recipes that I tried this week.  Impressive, Pinterest, impressive.
  4. And a big shout-out to the Facebook friend who wrote "Three cheers for the freakin' weekend" this morning.  This song has been in my head all day.  Thanks so much.

No comments: